EcoArts Australis can provide the following services to Federal, State and Local government agencies, Catchment Management Authorities, arts organisations, educational and cultural organisations (e.g. museums, science centres), non-government organisations and community groups and the private sector and individuals.
Our services include:
- Project development – develop and plan projects that link the environment and the arts
- Project management – facilitate events that link the environment and the arts
- Develop strategies – work with local, Federal and State governments to develop strategies to use the arts to enhance environmental performance and combat climate change
- Research – research the links between the environment and arts programs in Australia and internationally, their impacts and outcomes
- Publications – produce publications in all media on the links between the environment and the arts
- Arts programs for conferences – develop arts programs for conferences and other large professional gatherings that use the arts to communicate environmental information
- Lectures and workshops – conduct lectures, workshops and presentations
- Environmental theatre – assist in the production of environmental theatre (e.g. eco-cabaret, street theatre, large celebrationist events, theatre-in-education shows, devised theatre in schools)
- Electronic media – engage with audiences widely through interactive, electronic-media based programs derived from or associated with eco-arts projects
- Engaging audiences – work with educational, cultural and science based organisations to engage different audiences
- Monitoring and evaluation – measure and evaluate the effects of the programs and projects that seek to use the arts to create pro-environmental attitudes or behaviours
To find how we can help your project, please contact us.
For more information about the EcoArts Australis team, download our capability statement.